|作者：暂无 来源：暂无 【大 中 小】 【打印】发表时间：2016-04-07 浏览：2570|
21. Mr. White, who often donates a lot ofmoney to charity, is ___ man I’ve ever known.
A. the most generous B. the more generous
C. the less generous D. the least generous
<小赵老师解析>: 答案A. 经常捐钱，是慷慨的人；”I’ve ever known”是范围，一定范围内最…，应使用最高级。
Eg: Mother was proud thather daughter looked the most beautifulamong the girls in the party thatevening .
22. Quite a lot of young people are willing___ with the old lady, for she is a friendly and easy-going person.
A. talking B. to talk C. to be talked D. being talked
<小赵老师解析>:答案B，be willing to do
3) be+形容词+ to do
eg: She is always readyto help others.
23.The cause of this kind of flu hasn’t yet ____ in spite of the efforts of themedical researchers.
A.have discovered B. discovered C. been discovered D. discover
Eg9: By the end of lastyear the railway ____ ___.
A. was being completed
B. would be completed
C. had been completed
D. had completed
24. It is suggested that the regularmeeting on Wednesday ____ limited to 20 minutes.
A. were B. was C. is D. be
Eg2: It was suggested thatatomic energy (should) be put to peaceful use.
25. All fights ________ due to the fog,they decided to go to Guangzhou by train.
A. have been cancelled B. having cancelled
C. having been cancelledD. werecancelled
All fights ________because of the snowstorm，many passengers could donothing but stay at the airport.
A. had beencancelled B. were cancelled
C. having beencancelled D. have been cancelled
26. Only when you are over 65 years old____ take buses for free in some cities.
A. need you B. you can C. can you D. you need
Eg: Only in this way canyou solve this problem.
27. If you accuse someone of causing youharm or loses, you ____convincing proofs by yourself.
A. would collect B. will have to collect C. had collected D. collect
a. 真实条件句: 假设的情况发生性可能很大:
Eg: If I have time, I willhelp you with this work.
28. The retired women ____ the benefits ofdancing in parks for many years.
A. had enjoyed B. enjoys C. has been enjoying D. havebeen enjoying
公式：sb. have/has been doingsth.
Jessica ought to stopworking; she has a headache because shehas been reading too long.
29. What angered the old man most ____ thathis son didn’t follow his advice on marriage.
A. is B. were C. was D. are
What made the schoolproud wasthat more than 90% of the students had been admitted to keyuniversities.
30. According to the expert’s presentation,the project ____ to increase household income for farmers in the western areas.
A. is expected B. are expected C. is expecting D. expects
<小赵老师解析>: 答案A, beexpected to
A solution to thisproblem is expected to be found before long.
31. The more time he spent ____ thismatter, the more nervous he became.
A. considered B. considering C. considers D. consider
<小赵老师解析>: 答案B，spend time (in) doing
Eg: He has spenttwo years preparing for this examination.
32. The number of spectators present at thefootball match was ____ than expected. There were many tickets left.
A．much smaller B. much more C. much larger D. many more
<小赵老师解析>: 答案A, 形容词比较级。
Eg: He is not willing tocarry the red box ; it is much heavier than the yellow one in the corner.
33. The Production Department, as well asother departments, will have its budget ____ to $3 million this year.
A. increased B. being increased C. to increase D. to have been increased
<小赵老师解析>: 答案A, havesth. done, 过去分词作宾补表示被动
使役v.：使某人/某物被…：havethe air conditioner installed
Eg: I'll have my watchrepaired.
34. No sooner had the building been built____ it collapsed in a strong earthquake.
A. when B. than C. then D. before
<小赵老师解析>: 答案B, nosooner…than…
Eg: No sooner had I opened the cage thanthe little bird flew out.
35. A survey showed that the population inFrance ____ because some women didn’t like to have a baby for some reason orother.
A. has decreased B. had decreased C. decreases D. have decreased
<小赵老师解析>: 答案B, 主句一般过去时，从句用相应的过去的时态。
Eg. He said he wouldnot give me a present unless I succeeded in doing the experiment.
36. Having stayed in China for five years,the American teacher can Chinese fluently as if he ____ a Chinese.
A. is B. were C. was D. had been
21.When a pencil is partly in a glass of water, it looks as if itwere broken .
以as if/as though引导的方式状语从句或表语从句，有时用虚拟语气,则与wish用法相同。
37. ____ some students hunt for jobs aftergraduation, others continue their further study at university.
A. Since B. While C. Because D. If
<小赵老师解析>: 答案B, while表示对比
The fridge’s effect uponthe environment has been evident, while its contribution to humanhappiness has been insignificant.
38. It is important to provide an environment____ employees are encouraged to make suggestions at all levels of the company.
A. from which B. in that C. in which D. what
<小赵老师解析>: 答案C, 定语从句。
37. It’s helpful to putchildren in a situation they can see themselvesdifferently.
A. that B. when C. which D. where
which =a situation
they can see themselvesdifferently in a situation
in a situation => inwhich => where
39. _____ that I wasn’t going to get muchchance for promotion, I decided to quit that job.
A. Realizing B. To realize C. Being realized D. Realized
<小赵老师解析>: 答案A, 分词作状语。
Believingthe earth to be flat, many feared that Columbuswould fall off the edge of the earth.
40. It is believed that some illnesses arerelated to ____ was eaten.
A. which B. it C. what D. that
<小赵老师解析>: 答案C, what 引导宾语从句。
Although Anne is happywith her success she wonders ____ will happen to her private life.
A）that B) what C) it D) this
<小赵老师解析>:答案B, What 引导宾语从句，同时在该宾语从句中做主语,还保留了疑问的成分。
41. We usually want people to keep quiet inthe cinema so that we can ____ the film.
A. contain B. appreciate C. receive D. accept
<小赵老师解析>: 答案B,appreciate 表示欣赏。
I can’t appreciate bookslike those----they just make me sleepy.
42. People can live for many days withoutfood, but two or three days without water may ___ death.
A. result in B. result from C.carry away D. take away
<小赵老师解析>: 答案A, resultin导致
There’s no doubt thatyour achievement ____ your hard work.
A. contributed to B. is attributed to C. is led to D. resulted in
A. 因+contribute to +果：促成，导致
B. 果+be attributed to +因：起因于
C. 因+lead to+果: 导致
D. 因+result in+果：导致
43.She couldn’t ____ the manager’s rudeness any longer, so she stood up and leftthe office right away.
A.put up with B. catch up with C. keep up with D. come up with
<小赵老师解析>: 答案A, put upwith忍受
Eg: The noise around wasterrible, but I had to live with it.
44.While waiting for trains or flights, passengers tend to ___ time by sufferingthe internet.
A.waste B. go C. record D. kill
<小赵老师解析>: 答案D, killtime消磨时间
Eg:It is surprising thatthey should kill the time like that.
45.The president of the company did not take his mobile phone with him, which madeit difficult for us to ____ with him.
A.go through B. get in touch C. get ahead C. go over
<小赵老师解析>: 答案B, get intouch with sb. 与…取得联系
Not knowing his address,she cannot get in touch with him.
46.In a crowded dormitory, it is especially important to ____ other people’s needsand feelings.
A.be thankful to B. be considerateof C. take charge of D. consist of
<小赵老师解析>: 答案B, be considerateof 考虑到…
be considerate of …考虑到…->(adv.) considerately
47.China has been ____ great importance to the development of economy.
A. offering B. devoting C. attaching D. dressing
<小赵老师解析>: 答案C, attach importance to高度重视…
attach [əˈtætʃ] vt.&vi. 贴上; 系; 附上
He'll attach the label to your luggage.
48. For many students, the internet has become as ____ aspublic libraries for conducting research.
A. independent B. contain C. important D. necessary
<小赵老师解析>: 答案D， necessary表示必要
49. She found it difficult to make a ____ fora single-bed room due to the conference.
A. selection B. location C. reservation D. conversation
<小赵老师解析>: 答案C, reservation表示预定
reserve: 保留；储备；预订 make a reservation
50. Organic vegetables are becoming more andmore popular because they are environmentally ____.
A. friendly B. variously C. common D. changeable
51. It was reported yesterday that threeteenagers had been ____ bank robbery.
A. devoted to B. resulted from C. applied to D. involved in
<小赵老师解析>: 答案D. be involved in 涉及，牵连
Eg: How many vehicles were involved in the crash?
52. Economic development can be of greatbenefit to people, but more ____, we should pay more attention to environmentprotection.
A. importantly B. peacefully C. expensively D. silently
<小赵老师解析>: 答案A，more importantly更重要的是
More importantly, the value of goods andservices … over the Internet grew dramatically after 1997.
53. Judges would make the final ____ as towho should be the winner of the competition.
A. decision B. promise C. difference D. change
<小赵老师解析>: 答案A, make a decision, 做决定
63. I'd take into account his reputation with other farmers andbusiness people in the community，and then make a decisionabout whether or not to approve a loan.
54. These data show that 45 percent offreshmen in college are worried about the ____ with their roommates.
A. personality B. relationship C. progress D. reaction
<小赵老师解析>: 答案B, relationship表示关系
54. The hours that the children spend in their one-way relationshipwith television people undoubtedly affect their relationships withreal-life people.
55. --- You have just come back from Paris.How was your trip there?
A. Oh, wonderful indeed B. I went there with my friend
C. First by plane and then by train C. A guide showed me the way
56. ____three exams coming, my daughter has to work had these days.
A.With B. As for C. Because D. Besides
69. Withthe temperature falling so rapidly, we couldn't go on with the experiment.
57. Apart from interpersonal conflicts, ____planning is also a common problem among college students.
A. lack of B. belief in C. confidencein D. dream of
<小赵老师解析>:答案A, lack of缺少
thelack offinancial support
58. When his depression got worse, hedecided to seek ____in the hospital.
A. response B. treatment C. argument D. demand
Shethen wrote many articles about the poor treatment of patients in thosehospitals where madmen were kept.
59. Whenone has to be faced with some trouble, a ____ person is more likely to handleit in a relaxed way.
A.humorous B. nervous C. careless D. stupid
60.Shakespeare’s plays and pomes written changed the late 15th andearly 16th centuries still remain ____ today.
A.careful B. patient C. confident D. popular
…mini-cars and luxury foreign brands are still popular, …